Opportunities for Employment:
Full-Time and Part time CNA’s. $11.00 to start with a $1.50 shift differential for PM and Night Shifts
Ask about our Weekender Program. CNA's $17.00/hr & PCA's $16.00/hr
The successful candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
Compassionate with a positive attitude
Stellar customer service skills
Excellent work ethic
Available rotating weekends and holidays
Experience in Long Term Care or Rehab a plus
Full-Time and Part-Time LPN's and RN's for the PM and NOC Shift
Full-Time Dementia Care Specialist
If you are a caring, compassionate, dependable and hardworking individual, we would like you to join our Life Enrichment Team.
This individual will work through the Cedar Crest Life Enrichment Department with responsibility in developing, implementing and facilitating individual and group therapeutic programming to meet the needs of residents with dementia. Assist in planning and implementing educational opportunities for staff and family members of residents with dementia.
- Assess residents and participate with the Activity Manager in formulating an individual plan of care for cognitively impaired/dementia residents.
- Complete Personal History and Interest Assessment, creating care plans for Dementia residents in the Health Center
- Plan, implement and carry out activities with dementia/dementia related residents in group and on a 1:1 basis in Memory Care and the Health Care Center
- Plan and implement creative programming for dementia residents utilizing; movement, music/Music & Memory Program, cognitive skill, daily living skills and the arts.
- Provide and promote staff participation in Dementia specific in-services/education
- Attend weekly Activity Department meetings and required in-services
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years of experience in long term care or related field.
- Must have experience working with dementia/dementia-related individuals and have an understanding of the dementia process and its impact on therapeutic programming.
- Completion of Dementia Specialist course or equivalent preferred
Our full-time benefit package includes:
403(b) plan with employer contribution
Generous PTO package
Six Paid Holidays
If you enjoy working on a great team in a great environment Cedar Crest, Inc. is the place for you.
Interested parties can either fill out an application online or mail a resume to:
Cedar Crest, Inc.
1702 S. River Road
Janesville, WI 53546